Paramount Therapy Resources offers therapy services in the child’s natural environment to encourage development. Does your child need therapy? Call us for further discussion at 301-452-4051.
Our treatment and programs at Paramount Therapy Resources focus on developing fine motor, sensory processing, feeding, and activity of daily living (ADL) skills.
Our programs include:
Other programs offered:
- Collaboration with Teachers/IEP Team
- Home and School Consultations
- Parent/Caregiver Coaching
- Community Sessions
We also provide the following assessments:
- Sensory Profile
- Sensory Processing Measure
- Peabody Developmental Motor Scales (PDMS-2)
- The Beery VMI
- The Bruininks – Oseretsky Test of Motor Proficiency (BOT-2)
- Developmental Test Of Visual Perception (DTVP-3)
- Motor-Free Visual Perception Test (MVTP-2)
- Clinical Observations
To gain an in-depth understanding of our programs, set an appointment now or contact us at 301-452-4051 for a discussion by one of our representatives.